FACULTY MEMBERS: Please pass this information along to your female business students.
The Zonta Club of Albany is pleased to announce the application process for the 2011 Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship. The application and all related materials must be submitted by May 10, 2011.
The scholarship is open to all women of any nationality pursuing an undergraduate or a master’s business degree. The applicant must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of study.
To apply,the candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
– Be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
– Enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted. (Applicants must still be attending school to receive this award).
– Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business-related subjects.
– Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
– Living or studying in the Capital District area.
A $500 cash award will be presented to the winning applicant. The winner of the Zonta Club of Albany’s scholarship will then be automatically eligible for the Zonta International District 2 Club’s scholarship award competition.
To apply for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship, please complete the application which can be downloaded from our Chapter’s web site at http:www.zontadistrict2albany.org/albany/ .
Questions can be directed to Linda Bracco at email@example.com.