The College’s Workforce Development Institute and its newest training partner, DeVry University, introduce Certified Coding Specialist-Physician (CCS-P), exam preparation, beginning Feb. 4.
This 32-week online-hybrid program prepares students for the CCS-P certifying exam, administered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Terminology
- Pharmacology & Medical Treatment
- ICD Coding (I – III)
- CPT Coding
- Health Insurance & Reimbursement
- Legal/Regulatory Issues
- Review, drills, test-taking strategies and mock exams
- Course begins Feb. 4, 2013, and will last 32 weeks.
- This 288-hour online-hybrid course will be taught in a convenient online format, plus four weekend classroom sessions.
- The four in-person weekend sessions will be held on Feb. 8-9, April 5-6, May 31-June 1 and July 19-20 at the Albany Extension Center, 175 Central Avenue.
TUITION: $5,595, including course materials. Group discount is available.
REGISTRATION: Student must register by Jan. 18 for the Feb. 4 course start date.
• For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
• To REGISTER, call (518) 629-4235 or (518) 629-4827.