- Students will lose access to Blackboard Summer session courses on Saturday, Aug. 9 between 7 and 8 a.m.
- Students and staff will not have access to Blackboard during the upgrade which begins on Tuesday, Aug. 12 at 7 a.m.. The process may take a few days; we will send an e-mail when it is complete.
- This new version of Blackboard presents a number of changes and new features that faculty and staff will want to be aware of. As a means of assisting faculty and staff in making the transition to the new version, the Center for Distance and Online Learning will be offering a series of scheduled transition-training workshops as well as informational links.
Find out more at: https://chronicle.hvcc.edu/wordpress/blackboard-transition-training
- All Summer 2014 students given a grade of I (Incomplete) will be able to access the Summer 2014 courses again in Blackboard after the upgrade is complete
- Students who have an I (Incomplete) will remain enrolled in their Summer 2014 Blackboard course until either the grade converts or 30 days into the Fall 2014 semester.
- If faculty have assigned any student a grade of I (Incomplete), they must make their Summer 2014 course set to be “Available” in the Course Settings area in the Control Panel or the student will not be able to access it.
Please contact DLhelp@hvcc.edu if you have any questions, need assistance or want to set up a training session. Thank you,
Director of Distance and Online Learning
Hudson Valley Community College
Troy, NY 12180