Jul 082013
 Posted by on July 8, 2013

The City of Troy no longer is issuing Certificates of Residence for City of Troy residents who attend Hudson Valley Community College.

City of Troy residents can obtain a Certificate of Residence, with appropriate documentation, at the Cashier’s Office.

Here’s a link to the Certificate of Residence Information on the Cashier’s Web page.  https://www.hvcc.edu/cashier/cor.html

Note — There are three (3) different application forms:
–All counties except Rensselaer
–City of Troy
–Rensselaer County except City of Troy

Questions regarding Certificates of Residence can be e-mailed to cashier@hvcc.edu or directed to the Cashier’s Office general number, 629-4504.